Monday, January 16, 2012

Stoner Handmade Market

I don't have a "regular" deal to post tonight, but I do have something that you want to know about: Stoner Handmade Market. And if you consider buying something super cool that all benefits a really great mission - then this really is a great deal in my opinion!

Here's what Stoner Handmade Market is all about from my friend, Kris Stoner -


So, this summer my girls, Kelsey and Courtney are going to Kenya. They are going on a mission trip with The 410 Bridge, an organization who partners with communities in Kenya. I am so excited about what they are going to learn and how they are going to grow. I love that my girls would choose going on a mission trip over doing anything else in the world. Sure, mission trips are fun. But, I think what they love most of all is getting to know the people and having God open their eyes to what He is doing in lives everywhere.

I'm even more excited because I get to go as well. I will be leading (my first time ever) the team of young adults from our church. I love this team that is going. They are world changers. I am honored that I get to serve along side them. (And I love that I will finally get to be on a mission trip with my daughters).

So, in preparation for this trip, our family has a lot of money to raise. . .$7,000.00. Yep--you read that right.

We put our heads together and decided that we should put our creativity to work for us. We've all been busy crafting and creating for the past couple of months in preparation for the:

Stoner Handmade Market

Saturday, January 21 (that's this Saturday!)

9 am - 3 pm

1009 Cuscowilla Dr. Cary


Everyone is welcome and all proceeds go toward funding this mission trip to Kenya. For a preview check out the pictures below. It's going to be fun. Hope to see you there!






No comments:

Post a Comment