Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Carolina Hair Company

(coupon at bottom of this post!)

I was recently referred to Carolina Hair Company by a couple of friends. I was very pleased with their service (cut and color) and even took my kids back a couple of days later to get their hair cut as well. I was able to get appointments within just a couple of days time - often you can even get an appointment on the same day. They also have evening and weekend appointments which is great for a mom like me.

They are conveniently located in Apex on the corner of 55 and Apex Peakway (in the shopping center where Rudinos is located).

I am not getting paid or receiving any kind of perks for this post, but I know I am always looking for a good place for a hair cut and was excited to find Melissa at Carolina Hair Company, so I wanted to share with my readers.

You can like them on Facebook here, and as an added bonus they even have a coupon for 50% off a service for first time customers! I feel like their regular prices are very reasonable and with this first time coupon it's an even better incentive to give them a try if you are looking for a new place to get your hair done!

(I saw Melissa, but I have also heard good things about Lisa - the owner - as well!)

P.S. Here's their number if you want to make an appointment: 919.363.3383

No comments:

Post a Comment