Tuesday, October 25, 2011

SweetBottoms Baby Boutique

For those of you who follow me on Facebook, you might have seen that I already posted this deal there. Sometimes I post a deal on Facebook if I think it's time sensitive or there is an easy link for me to share it there. If you don't already, you might want to like me on Facebook so you don't miss any of those last minute type of deals.

SweetBottoms Baby Boutique is having the Grand Opening of their new Raleigh/Cary store. They have a coupon right now for 20% off an in-store purchase that is valid until October 29.

If you go, be sure to let them know that you heard about it from Western Wake Wallet Savers. It's always nice for local businesses to know where their business is coming from!

If you can't make it to their new store location, they offer free shipping on their website too (although you can't use the 20% coupon there).

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment