Monday, January 17, 2011

J.Crew Warehouse Sale in Chapel Hill

This is slightly outside of Western Wake county, but I am betting it will be well worth the drive.  I've heard shirts for $5-$10, pants for $20, dresses for $15!


EDIT:  Okay, I went today and wanted to share some important pointers.  Be sure to wear a tank top and some leggings or tight fighting pants (I wore my running leggings) because there are no dressing rooms.  You will want to be able to try on clothes over top of what you are wearing.  Also, it would be best to go with a friend you trust to act as your mirror for you!  :)  It is a little bit crazy with boxes and boxes sitting everywhere.  Things aren't organized by type or size, but I still managed to find several super cute pieces.  I also found some really cute things for the kids.  Happy shopping!

Details...


Props go to Crystal for the heads up on this deal!

1 comment: